- Weightlifting does not cause a lot of hypertrophy
- Improved metabolism
- Being stronger where it counts
- Mental clarity
- Everyday activities become easier
- Confidence boost
- ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
- Great stress reliever
- Become stronger than 70% of the male population
- Feel alpha as fuck
- Increase the chance of beating your boyfriend in wrestling
- Other reasons I can’t think of.
- Plus it’s just fucking sexy.
And this is from a guy’s perspective.
FUCK MY LiFe
It disgusts me how I worked so hard to get my self-esteem and confidence up and I just let Spencer and Andrew completely strip me of that. In my head I KNOW that what they say doesn’t matter, and they’re not being serious, but there’s just something about them and what they say and the way they say it that just completely breaks me down. I don’t understand it